Saturday, February 23, 2008

Less than two weeks to go!!!

Well the countdown is on....less than two weeks until we fly out to pick up our new daughter. As long as the wait seems to be to get the referral, this part ALWAYS flys. We have only had over two years to prepare and are we ready yet??? NOOOO!!! Oh well the bags for Sophia are almost packed and I made that last run to Shoppers Drug Mart for all the last minute baby meds and necessities that will be needed to live in a hotel room with a small child for two weeks. Thank God for Shoppers Optimum Rewards Points is all I can say! I finally think that I have the packing thing under control and all that is left to do is weigh the bag, YIKES!! If it over the "in China" limit of 44lbs it will be back to the drawing board.
Jenna and Sophia's bathroom is finally complete and I will post a couple of pictures but the batteries were weak in the camera so it really doesn't do it justice. It is truly fit for a princess!! Jenna absolutely ADORES it!! I will continue to post next week as the countdown continues!!!
The saga of the packing continues....,
Do you think the suitcase willclose?
Do you think it will be under 44 lbs???
Stay tuned to see if it all works out!

Trust, destiny, frienship and love...These are above the tub

4 comments:

PennyWolfe said...

Good luck with the packing. Love the bathroom!!

Lisa said...

I know what you mean about this part of the "wait" going fast. We're no where near ready either. BLAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

This week will be my last full week of teaching. YIPPEEEEEE I can't wait.

Sheila said...

I LOVE the bath room! Hey do you think you might haev time when you return from China to come decorate mine??*LOL*

My vote Barb is the bag is over and good luck getting it shut!!!*LOL* Throw out a few more items of Mikes, or does he get any room in there??!!

Sheila

geminirn said...

LMAO!!!OK I WANT TO KNOW WHAT THAT SUITCASE REALLY WEIGHS???????????
As you already know i LOVE the childrens bath room.....gorgeous!!!!!

p.s. Joe said he is not paying for your over weight suit cases.......LOL!!!!