Sunday, April 27, 2008

It's A Girl!!! Well another girl that is!

We found out this week that my niece K is having a GIRL!!! This is great news as we were all waiting on pins and needles know what she was having. She was supposed to find out while we were in China (many weeks ago) but for some reason it kept getting delayed. So now we know! I say ANOTHER girl as it seems that's all this family can produce. Mike's mum had two girls and Mike's sister, K's mum, had three girls, we have two and now the next generation is having girls too....Hey I'm now a great aunt, I mean I always knew I was GREAT but, ugh how OLD does that sound???? lol, Congrats K!! Can't wait to see the pictures.

4 comments:

geminirn said...

You are sort of old....LMAO!!!Just kidding(sort of)however I'm sure you are a fantastic great(gulp)aunt...lol!!!

Wendy said...

That's wonderful...

Enjoy your day
Wendy

Anonymous said...

Hi Barbara and Mike - I really enjoyed your blog and it was wonderful to see Sophia again and meet Jenna on-line. What a pretty girl. Amazing what home, a routine and lots of love can do huh?

Are you staying dry? We hear about the flooding in New Brunswick and I wonder how our travel mates are doing. Was wonderful to get to know you all and then your babies. What a great group. Miss you -

Grace

Wendy said...

Happy Mother's Day

Wendy