Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Jenna's First real Haircut!!

Ever have one of those moments when you think "Oh Gawd, what have I done??" Well had me one of those moments today! I took Jenna for her 1st "big girl" haircut complete with a Tim Horton's to boot. When the 1st cut was made I couldn't believe that I actually was cutting her hair. It turned out really cute and will be a lot easier and I swore I would NEVER give her bangs again and I did and I guess the only real problem is that she aged about 5 years, *sigh* the woes of motherhood, lol!! The best thing of it all is that we had a GREAT day just the two of us and she REALLY loves it and PREENED in front of the mirror all night (truly her mothers daughter, lol) Her beaming face in the after pohotos tells the whole story and I am so glad she had it done!! Imagine that....



BEFORE


AFTER


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

barabaraaaaaaaaa.. nooo . you got rid of jennas long hair...
but i guess the short hair is cutee. haha. shes a very pretty little girl. hurry up and come to nannys for a visit
love you lots kylie

Tammy said...

She looks sooo cute with her new haircut....but she'd look cute anyway it was done cause she is just such a cutie pie!

Tammy And Robert
p.s I have your birthday gift here Barb, here since Feb! lol

Wendy said...

I love the shorter Hair... and It will be sooo much easier to take care of.. Jenna look beautiful.

Have a Great Day
Wendy

geminirn said...

Oh Jenna I love your new hair cut,it is very cute!!!she looks a lot younger with the shorter hair Barbara!!

Hugs!!!!