Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Prom Night!

My niece, Kylie, had her prom this week. She looked just like a barbie doll!! Jenna thought she looked like Cinderella going to the ball and I would have to agree! Sophia practised her "cheese" face and got in on the fun too. She even had a pre-picture haircut from Nanny!


The Before


The During




And the After!!! WOW

My turn....Cheese!!




Be Careful Nanny!!!


Kylie and Lester

The girls with Kylie and Lester



Aunt Barbara, Uncle Mike and Kylie


The proud grandparents

5 comments:

geminirn said...

Oh I love the pictures...you all look GREAT!!!!!!She looks like a true Princess!barbara you keep getting younger and younger looking with each passing day...you sexy momma you!!

Lisa said...

Wow what a beauty!! Sophia and Jenna you look beeeeuuutifulll too!

Miss you guys!!

twice blessed said...

I bet Jenna will never forget that day. She looks awestruck!!! Both Jenna and Sophia look like princesses as well. Mike's parents look so proud. Thanks for sharing that great day.

Take care,
Kathy

Sheila said...

I have to agree with Dianne. How do you do it??? I love al the pictures!!
Take Care
Sheila

Lisa, Andrew & Lacey Allen said...

Love the pictures of everyone! You all look so good. Miss Sophia, love your new haircut! So sweet.