Thursday, June 5, 2008

Summer has officially arrived!!

Well I had little Sophia at the park not once, not twice but three times yesterday, was she ever tired last night. She and I went early morning and then we went back with Kathy and Amy Lee and then Jenn, Sophia and I went again after supper...The girls were not the only one who were pooped!!! See photos below for the playdate with Amy and Kathy!
We love picnics at the beach!!

Boy was I ever thirsty!!!



Here I come up those steps




Look out slide here I come




We love the swings




One last time and we have to go for a little sleep!


Kathy and Amy go Bye Bye!!

6 comments:

geminirn said...

LOVE all the photos,what a beautiful looking area.Both girls are just adorable and looks like they had a great time.

Wendy said...

Looks like a wonderful day!

Have a great Day!!
Wendy

twice blessed said...

Thanks Barbara and Sophia for the great day. Let's pray for supper weather this summer and we can have alot more playdates!!!

Kathy and Amy xoxo

PennyWolfe said...

Glad summer is showing up somewhere!! Looks like the girls had fun!!!

Kathy said...

Barbara, how do you get Sophia to keep her sunglasses on? That's a trick I'd like to learn...lol

Sheila said...

What a Diva!! She is such a cutie Barb!!

I love going to the parks!!

Hugs
Sheila