Friday, January 16, 2009

Christmas Photos!!

I never thought it would take this long to post Christmas but here it is....better late than never!!! The gils enjoyed Santa. He brought them a Jeep, JJ received a Leapster 2 handheld game and SS loves her Little People Town!! It took 3 days for JJ to put down the game and now just asks for it on the weekends, whew, I was worried Santa made a REALLY big mistake!! lol


A new Jeep for Christmas!!! (she didn't see the game yet, lol)


Dad and the girls!! (and the game)


WOW!!! I'm getting the hang of this unwrapping thing!!!


SS can you drive while I play (the game)? Hey can you even reach the peddles????



Hmm, I can't reach....maybe Brandi can drive while I put on my makeup!!!






JJ Ice Fishing with Dad, aren't they cute!!!





Sisterly love!! Blankie, a couch and TV what more could they need...( Mom need that is) Dad was working a four 12 hour day stretch, lol!!





Watch me mum!!! I am Evil Kenevil!!!



As Miss S is famous for saying "all done" translated that means enough pictures already!!!

3 comments:

geminirn said...

Hey thanks for the photos...loooks like everyone had a great Chistmas at the Sweeney's.The girls just keep getting cuter and cuter together.

Hugs The Mahoney's

My3Sons said...

Great pictures Barb! I really like the one of them on the couch, so comfy and content! They are beautiful girls!

Sheila said...

LOVE THE PICTURES!XZ MISSES JJ AND ASK ABOUT YOU GUYS. HOPE 2009 BRINGS YOU MUCH HAPPINESS AND LOVE.
CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS! GIVE US A CALL!