Friday, January 9, 2009

One year today!!!

Wow it is hard to imagine that one year ago today we were running around with our daughters re feral picture!! Her new "birth" day I guess. We should have guessed from the start that she would be a firecracker as even the referral was not straight forward!!! lol Easy to laugh now but it was not so funny then I guess. Si He has certainly kept us on our toes and we wouldn't want it any other way!! It's been just 10 months that we first held her but it feels like a lifetime ago...strange how that works. She is just the sweetest little pumpkin there ever was, well she and JJ that is *grin* I am doubly blessed these days!! And every day I thank God for the miracle of my two children that I never thought I would have....Ain't life grand!

Hard to believe they are the same girl!






Sophia and her foster mum in March 2008


My little Santa December 2009

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Ya it is hard to believe isnt' it. I don't ever want to wake up from this dream though.

I love both of the pics. My, my how she has grown.

Hugs to all
The Bonners

Kathy said...

Gee, time has flown this past year! Funny how the years dragged before we got our girls' referrals. : )
Kathy, Rob and Ava

geminirn said...

Just look at how she has grown,she truly just keeps getting more adorable with each passing day.....wow! We truly were blessed a year ago!I will never forgot those final waiting days......remember all the final calls.... while we were at work....he he!

Lisa, Andrew & Lacey Allen said...

The year sure has gone by fast but what a great year it has been. Feels like just yesterday we were all in China together.
Love both the pictures! You sure have grown Miss Si He :)

lots of hugs

The Allens