Monday, January 7, 2008

Okay, so did I say I was EXCITED!!!!!


Okay, I was just testing everyone yesterday to see if they were on the ball!! Actually I was so sure we would see our little Sophia's face today but, alas it wasn't in the cards. However Chia at CB told me late this afternoon that translation would be completed by days end or tomorrow morning. This means that we SHOULD have our file no later than tomorrow afternoon. Now I KNOW that patience is a virtue but I am not feeling to virtuous at the moment. Just one more do-do as JJ would say!! Maybe if I just close my eyes it will be Tuesday when I open 'em....NOPE didn't work!! Ohh well...Patience is a virtue will be my mantra until I have that little picture in my hands! Also Congrats to Ontario families whose MIA files landed at CB today!

6 comments:

PennyWolfe said...

Checking in...nothing yet...*refresh* still nothing...*refresh*

Leslie & Shaune said...

i'm on pins and needles waiting for you. the stress would be killing me. exciting though!!!

i'll be checking in this afternoon!

leslie

Unknown said...

anytime now!!!
I'm pressing the refresh button!
Soo exciting!

Lisa said...

Hang in there girl maybe they have TWO referrals like in TWINS to translate.

We'll be checking every 2 seconds as we hit refresh, refresh, refresh, etc.

LOVE YA!!!!

PennyWolfe said...

hope u get good news soon. Thinking of u.

Kathy said...

Hanging in there with you guys! Hopefully soon. Can't wait to see a picture of Ava's new little friend.

Kathy (253)