Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Travel Dates


Well I am a little behind with my posting. I have been sorting through MOUNTAINS of baby clothes to get Sophia's suitcase packed and I finally have my "dry run" case all packed. Not sure if it will stay that way, highly doubtful, but at least I can fit all I want to take with me :). We received our Travel Dates and will be departing Toronto on March the 7th and landing back on Canadian soil with Sophia on March 20, 2008!! Just fantastic!! We have just 44 more sleeps to go. I have spent the best part of today painting a new bath for Sophia and Jenna...Just can't wait to see the finished project. I will post pictures when I am done for you D, lol.

4 comments:

Leslie & Shaune said...

yay on recieving your Travel date. that is exciting news!

geminirn said...

Looking forward to seeing that BR photo...lol!

p.s. hope your feeling better~wink~

PennyWolfe said...

How exciting!! I'm counting down with you!!

Just Us Girls said...

YAY! great news and exciting...looking forward to watching your journey!!!

Carrie and Girls
:)