Monday, January 14, 2008

Shopping and Packing!!!



Well it has finally settled in that we are going to CHINA!!! We met with members of our group this past weekend and I am not sure if we left anything in the stores! We shopped, we ate and we talked!! I never really met anyone who could talk more than me but boy did I ever meet my matches this weekend, and surprisingly it wasn't just the women either. We had a great time and would like to thank Joe & Dianne, Lisa & Andrew and Marie France & Craig for a great weekend. Can't wait to reunite in China!

This is all the gang at Montana's AND since Dianne threatened Mike that he would wear the horns he went out of his way to prove that it WASN"T his b-day (even showed his licence) The waitress decided to give him a "non b-day" dance since he thought he was so SMART!




First came the shopping, then came the packing!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

It looked like everyone had a blast!!! As you know, it is so exciting getting ready!

Thanks for your comments on my blog,
I am not a scrap booker, but I am addicted to digital scrap booking!
I absolutely love it. It is so easy and way cheaper. I don't have to buy papers, etc.. and the children don't get into all my stuff! Much cleaner, and very fast. I can do a quick page in under 30 mins. Each page can be printed off at Walmart, on photo paper and put into an album or there are places online, that will make a beautiful book for you.
(I use Fotofusion (bought online for 40$)
Congratulations!
Krista Dolan

PennyWolfe said...

Look at all the loot...and that room! Wow!!

Counting down the days until we can follow your journey in China!!

Wendy said...

Looks like you emptied the stores... Just remember all Domestic flights in China have a weight restriction... !!!

Just Us Girls said...

looks like you all had a great time!!!!!

WOW! that is a lot of shopping LOL! How exciting and I can't wait to follow your journey to Sophia.

Carrie
(I met you at Dianne & Joe's one summer when you and your family were down)

CONGRATS again!:)

Chris, Tammy and the gang! said...

Hi!
We are adopting a little boy from Liuzhou as well! We just found out as he is a waiting child and we decided we would like to adopt him. He is almost 5 years old! We won't be traveling till May or June but it will be nice to have other "friends" of his close by. Is your little girl living in foster care?

We also know Marie France - we live in PEI, too!

Take care...I look forward to reading your blog while you're in china - it will help me know what to expect in Guangxi!

We also have a little girl adopted from Hunan, China - she is 4 years old.

Talk soon,
Tammy MacKinnon
PEI
www.themackinnons.blogspot.com