Saturday, March 15, 2008

Back in Beijing!!!
















Yesterday was very long. We left Nan Ning at 5:30 and didn't get settled to the hotel until 11:30!!! Sophia wound down at 1:00 am and slept until almost 9:00 and is now out cold!!! We all lazed around this morning and the hotel is absolutely beautiful!! Same one as 1st night but they upgraded everyone nd we are all together so we spent the morning all in the hallways with babies and went rooom to room. My room is the playroom today so Sophia is having a blast!! I will try and post as many photos as possible if the internet will co operate!! Sophia seems to love Beijing and is much less agressive since we arrived and actually didn't mid waking up in her crib for the first time. She must sense we are heading HOME!!!! Bye for now and will post again later if there is time.






Again if I posted pictures twice sorry it's just that I cannot view what I posted and sometimes it's late at night, and well my brain is fried and I don't remember one day to the next what I post!!! LOL

2 comments:

twice blessed said...

I love the picture of her on the bed. Someone should call Tommy Hilifiger to see if he has seen his new model!!! She is beautiful!!!

The Lee's xoxox

PennyWolfe said...

That is a long day!! Love all the pictures. You are almost home!!!