Monday, March 10, 2008

Safe in Nan Ning!!!

Well sorry it took so long to post but I tried last night around midnight and could not access the Internet. Got it all straight today and so here it is. The flight was quite eventful with a lot of turbulence but we landed safely and arrived at the hotel around 5:30. We unpacked and headed out for local cuisine of rice, noodles, dumplings and a strange chicken dish. Afterwards we headed to the local Walmart...Yes Walmart and then to Parksons. Parksons is AWESOME!!! Same store that was in Hefei and what a load of shopping we girls will be doing over the next couple of days!!! WHOOOHOOOO!!!! My straightener for myhair blew up :( so I found a new one around 11:00 pm last night at Parksons....Yup 11:00pm on Sunday night shopping!!! I tried to post around 1:00 am and then headed of to bed. The hotel is nice and they have us all set up in the corner rooms, 4 couples per floor. We are with the Allen's from NB and the Callasante's and are having a blast. The Mahoney's are directly below us so we will stomp around a little to let them know we are here. We are heading to get the babies in about 15 minutes and I will send pictures as soon as I can. Love to all and thanks for all the comments!!! No time to post pictures but I will do it as soon as I can!!

6 comments:

PennyWolfe said...

oh I am so excited. I am surfing through all the blogs waiting for updates. I've been up since 5:00. Could be a long day. LOL.

Best wishes

Anonymous said...

Hi Barb and Mike: We tried to phone you at 9:15 am(Canada time ) today. Had hard time with language communications at front dest. However, they said there was no answer in your room. Do not even know if they had the right room. LOL Have a wonderful day...Much Love... Mum and Dad

PennyWolfe said...

Okay...Dianne has posted twice now. I'm "patiently" waiting. :)

Anonymous said...

im so excited ! post lots of pictures
kylie

Wendy said...

What a wonderful blessing!!! She's wonderful!!! Congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

heyy . i can't wait . she is soo cutee . can't wait till youcome home . love you xo
kaitlin !