Wednesday, March 5, 2008

WOW!!!

I went into work to finalize a couple of things and my staff had a WONDERFUL present for Sophia!!! Not one but TWO Sherpa diaper bags...the LONG HAUL (we will be certainly testing that one out over the next couple of weeks, lol) and the SHORT HAUL!!! Thanks so much you are very generous....even made me cry :) http://www.babysherpa.com/ My friends also hosted a fondue shower and I received all kinds of goodies including my favorite baby washes and creams and of course some WONDERFUL jewels for Sophia and Mum!!! I forgot to take pictures and they are all packed so just close your eyes to imagine 'em!!! AND if that wasn't enough our parents bought us a new car seat and VIDEO baby monitor and my big sis bought a bike trailer for the girls to ride around in...Mike is sure going to get his exercise camping this summer!!!! Thanks so much everyone we really appreciate your generosity!!!!! (((HUGS))) to everyone and say a little prayer that your journey will go smoothly for all members of CB group 253!!!!!


5 comments:

geminirn said...

What thoughtful friends and family......just think in less than 24hrs.you two will be in the sky..........safe flights and will see you in Toronto tomorrow........yippppeeeeeeee!!!!!

PennyWolfe said...

Wow!! How thoughtful!! I better not show Lucy this post, she'll want one of those ducks!!

Katie said...

I just happened across your blog today. Is your Sophia in Nanning, Guangxi? That city has my heart...I spent the last two summers there teaching English to middle school and high school students!! Incredible place with incredible people...I know you will love it.

Wendy said...

Those are wonderful gifts!!!

Have a great Day
Wendy

Anonymous said...

dublin anybody ajax bandaru qkwez pmprb exerting mukerji overcreating conditioned ukek
lolikneri havaqatsu